Submit your Copy or Print Job
Nott Street Office customers can submit a copy, print, fax or other job by completing the form below and uploading the document(s). If we don’t know you, we will contact you before proceeding with any job request. If you indicate that you do not need a quote for this job, we will charge you our regular price for the job you request.
Please ask if you have any questions.
If this is a rush job, please call Nott Street Office to confirm that we have received your file(s).
File types (with the following extensions) that you can upload are:
- Adobe Acrobat (pdf)
- Adobe Photoshop (psd)
- Microsoft Powerpoint (ppt pptx)
- Microsoft Publisher (pub)
- Microsoft Excel (xls xlsx)
- Microsoft Word (doc docx)
- Images (gif jpg jpeg png tif tiff)
- Plain text (txt) and
- Archives (zip)
If using our form, please do not forget to click on the “Submit” button!
File Upload Form
If you have a different file type to provide us, please let us know what it is or use the other methods below.
Alternative Method 1: Dropbox
If you need to provide us with a lot of files, or large files, and you already use the free Dropbox file sharing service, it may be simpler to for you to:
- Create a subfolder in your Dropbox folder that you will share only with Nott Street Office
- Copy the files you’d like us to have into that subfolder.
- Log into your dropbox.com account on the web.
- Go to the subfolder you created.
- Click on the “shared folder options” icon (it looks like a folder with a rainbow on it)
- Invite Nott Street Office to the subfolder you created by sending us an email via Dropbox to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Give us a call to confirm that we have access to that subfolder.
Alternative Method 2: WeTransfer.com
If you need to provide us with multiple files, and you do not use the Dropbox file sharing service, it may be simpler to for you to use a free file transfer service like wetransfer.com. If you do, please email notice to us at email@example.com.